CareerRise is seeking proposals for Metro-Atlanta Workforce Providers to offer Career Services onsite at Westside Works beginning July 1, 2022.
The qualified Workforce Agency will be responsible for the coordination of career advisement and job readiness services to 1,000+ Westside Work customers annually to appropriate job development resources. These activities include:
- Outreach, Intake, and Eligibility determination;
- Comprehensive skills and career assessments;
- Career planning, career advisement and coaching;
- Information on supportive services and community resources;
- Career and Job Ready, Soft Skills training;
- Provision of labor market information on in demand occupations and employment opportunities;
- Information and assistance with establishing eligibility for financial aid and assistance for educational programs other than WIOA;
- Connection to employment programs and services to include Job Shadowing, Job Coaching, On The Job Training, Incumbent Worker Training, Apprenticeships and Job Placement Services.
Submissions are due via online application.