CareerRise, Inc. is seeking proposals for a Digital Learning Lab (DLL) Operator at Westside Works (WW) beginning July 1, 2022. The Digital Learning Lab Operator will be integral part of service delivery in support of the network of training and services.
The qualified organization will be responsible for the coordination of digital learning activities, managing day-to-day operations of the DLL, allocating and managing digital resources and support services. Westside Works’ Digital Learning Lab is intended to create a continuum of digital training and coaching services supported by access to technology that assists community residents in developing the critical technical skills to thrive in today’s workforce.
The Digital Learning Lab Operator will:
- Provide on-demand, digital skills training, technical assistance, and other resources to WW customers
- Create individualized learning experiences tailored to the needs of various job seeker populations (i.e. seniors, youth, virtual workers, etc.)
- Use data and skills analysis to further understand digital equity issues and provide applied, contextual digital skills and information technology training
- Leverage funding, resources, and support services to holistically serve all digital learners
- Participate in a centralized intake, orientation, data collection, and data sharing procedures using CareerRise’s Case Worthy case management system
- Engage in collaborative problem solving by hosting employer led workshops, introducing emerging technology skills development and community engagement activities
- Collaborate with tech workforce providers to engage incoming student pipelines, offering digital resources to increase their technical acuity skills
- Contribute content for marketing that reaches the broadest possible pool of residents with a cohesive message that encourages digital skills, computer skills acquisition and maximizes awareness of partner projects
- Drive operational excellence and high-quality reporting and insights to digital skills programs
Submissions are due via online application.